This palette is perfect for the Autumn and Winter seasons.
I love the packaging. It has a light brown faux-leather design, and it’s seriously solid. It’s really easy to clean and elegant.
The palette also comes with a dual-ended brush. One end is an angled eye-liner brush, the other a small flat brush.
All the eye-shadows are creamy and nicely pigmented, but they’re a little bit powdery.
I think that this palette suits a warm skin-tone
Here is a description of the colors:
- Harvest Moon is a light Cream, perfect for the corner of the eye.
- Cuddle is a pinky champagne.
- Frolic is a shimmery taupe.
- Cinnamon lives up to its name – it’s a shimmery cinnamon!
- Twigs is a shimmery blue-ish grey
- Black Crow is a matte black, very pigmented
- Crisp is a light gold shadow.
- Hot Cocoa is a nice matte brown shadow
- Autumn is warm orange-peach
- Withered Leaves is a very light green shadow, shimmery
- Rustic is a metallic brown, darker than Cinnamon
- Chestnut is a matte ‘almost-black’ brown