A little tag today. I had fun answering to this silly questions.
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
- Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
- Have you stolen a street sign before?
No. It’s illegal, right?!
- Do you like to use post-it notes?
I use a lot of them. Different shapes, size and color.
- Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I use the coupons they give me at the supermarket, but I don’t cut coupons from magazines, or take them online.
- Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
None of these.
- Do you have freckles?
- Do you always smile for pictures?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, my I-Phone does it for me : )
- Have you peed in the woods?
Yes, when I was a child.
- Have you ever pooped in the woods?
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
No, I need music to dance.
- Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, I always like to have pretty and nice pens and pencils.
- How many people have you slept with this week?
Ah ah ah ah. One – my fiancé of course
- What size is your bed?
- What is your song of the week?
Solomon Northup by Hans Zimmer
- Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
Of course. Why not?
- Do you still watch cartoons?
Sometimes. Old one which remind me my childhood.
- What is your least favorite movie?
Honestly? Most of the films with Tom Cruise. I can’t pick up one, they are all bad.
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In my matress.
- What do you drink with dinner?
Water or wine.
- What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I HATE chicken nuggets.
- What is your favorite food?
- What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Last person you kissed/kissed you?
- Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No. Never ever!
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
To my friend Inès, a few weeks back to send her train tickets to visit me. She left on Monday…
- Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes, I use to do it with my father, but I don’t have my driving licence yet.
- Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No, I don’t drive.
- Ever ran out of gas?
No, I don’t drive.
- What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
- Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Croissant if I’m in France or on holiday. Bread for regular days
- What is your usual bedtime?
- Are you lazy?
Well, a bit. I just struggle to start but after that I work hard.
- When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I did not really celebrate Hallowen (I’m French and it’s not really a holiday in France).
- What is your Chinese astrological sign?
- How many languages can you speak?
I speak five languages but I speak mostly French and English
- Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
- Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
- Are you stubborn?
- Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
- Ever watch soap operas?
Is Jane the Virgin one?
- Are you afraid of heights?
Yes, ask my classmates back in secondary school about the climbing lesson. I literally cried, I was like 2 meters above the floor. One of the most embarrasing moment of my teenage-hood.
- Do you sing in the car?
Depends who is in the car.
- Do you sing in the shower?
- Do you dance in the car?
- Ever used a gun?
- Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Oh, a long time ago, when I was a child
- Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some of them, yes.
- Is Christmas stressful?
Yes. When you are organise it, it is.
- Ever eat a pierogi?
No, I have never tried Polish food
- Favorite type of fruit pie?
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Lawyer. And I did law studies, but I’m not a lawyer.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Ever have a Déjà-vu feeling?
All the time.
- Do you take a vitamin daily?
Yes. Complete woman vitamins from Boots.
- Do you wear slippers?
Yes, I have a little slippers collection
- Do you wear a bath-robe?
Yes. In the morning and at night
- What do you wear to bed?
Pyjamas or nightdress.
- What was your first concert?
Phillipe Katerine, a crazy french singer.
- Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
None of them, I live in England!
- Nike or Adidas?
Adidas, because of the Stan Smith.
- Cheetos or Fritos?
I don’t know what it is!
- Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
- Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
- Ever take dance lessons?
I studied contemporary dance to a pretty high level when I was younger. I am an ex-dancer.
- Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I don’t picture because my future husband already works.
- Can you curl your tongue?
No I can’t.
- Ever won a spelling bee?
- Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
- Own any record albums?
- Own a record player?
- Do you regularly burn incense?
No, scented candles.
- Ever been in love?
I am right now.
- Who would you like to see in concert?
- What was the last concert you saw?
I don’t remember.
- Hot tea or cold tea?
- Tea or coffee?
Too hard to choose.
- Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
None of them.
- Can you swim well?
According to my fiancé, I don’t swim, I sink.
- Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Who can not do that?
- Are you patient?
Depends with whom.
- DJ or band at a wedding?
- Ever won a contest?
- Have you ever had plastic surgery?
- Which are better: black or green olives?
- Can you knit or crochet?
I knit a bit
- Best room for a fireplace?
- Do you want to get married?
- If married, how long have you been married?
- Who was your high school crush?
Julian Casablancas, the singer of the band ‘The Strokes’.
- Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I cry when I’m alone.
- Do you have kids?
- Do you want kids?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you miss anyone right now?
My mother, who lives in France and Inès, who left few days ago.
- Who are you going to tag to do this video next?
I can’t answer to that.