I have been keeping products since I moved in UK, so let’s see if I will buy it again or not.
- L’Oréal Elnett Satin
YES. I’ve already bought another one which I’m currently using. I love it: you know it, you can read the review here.
- Soap & Glory: The Scrub of your life
YES. This is the only body scrub I believe in. The review is here.
- The SkinSystem Dual Phase Eye Make-up Remover
YES. According to my experience, only dual phase make-up remover can actually remove waterproof make-up. If it removes waterproof make-up, it can take off all kinds of make-up. I shake it, put it on a cotton pad and wipe my eyes. I love this one because you don’t need to shake it for hours to mix it.
- Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
YES. My favorite shampoo so far. It moisturises my long dry hair without making it heavy or oily.
- Boots Botanics Micellar 3-in-1 Cleasing Solution
YES. I already talked to you about this product a long time ago. You can read the review here.
- John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straught Semi-Permanent Styling Spray
Useless. It makes my hair fells like cardboard. 3 days? Let’s say 30 minutes.
- Ginger & Co Bathing Beauty Shower Gel
When I bought it, I fought it would be a cheap version of Soap & Glory Foaming Call. Nope. It just smells like an out of date shower gel… if such a thing exists.
- Ginger & Co Soft on you Body Butter
NOOOOOO. I fight with myself during months to finish this up. Moisterises, but I hate the smell, which reminds me ‘value’ strawberry yogurt!
- Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
I DON’T KNOW. I liked it a lot: it moisturises the hair well and gets rid of tangles – but the price! $40! It’s much too pricey for hair-mask I think.