Here are few time-saving tips that I want to share with you. Life is not only about make-up and shampoo 🙂
I order my groceries on-line:
– You can check what you have in-stock while you’re ordering.
– You’re not tempted to impulse-buy things you don’t really need.
– It’s way faster than in the shop.
– There are no arguments with your partner as you wander around the aisles!
I plan my menus two-weeks ahead:
– There’s no wondering “what should I cook tonight?!”
– You can make sure you eat plenty of variety.
– The menu is on the fridge: Fiancé is not wondering what’s for dinner tonight.
– You always know in advance when you have to defrost meat or vegetables.
– You know what you will have to do when you get back home.
The breakfast table is set straight after dinner and the coffee machine is pre-programmed, ready for the next morning:
– You can jump on your coffee as soon you wake up.
– You can save some time in the morning.
– You can have a proper breakfast table, rather than a bowl tossed on the table.
I always cook big portions:
– You can make the lunch-boxes straight after dinner: no need to waste time preparing something the next morning.
– You can freeze some. Nice for the lazy days: no need to cook!