I love autumn!
I don’t know if it’s because my birthday is in November of it’s because of some of my best childhood memories: picking up leaves at the park with Mum; baking with her during raining days or the taste of grilled chestnut while watching some Robin Willams films with my little sister.
I have picked up these questions on several website and I have selected the most relevant for me!
- What is your favorite Fall scent?
Pumpkin smell! My house is currently full or pumpkin candles 🙂
- Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff?
Hummm… Extremes are never good so I would say both but I tend to bake more apple pies, crumble, cake etc. as S. doesn’t like pumpkin at all!
- What is one thing that you look forward to every single Autumn?
Seeing the leaves changing colors and starting my christmas shopping – yeah I am crazy, I know it
- How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Autumn?
Rewatching the Harry Potter films or re-read the books on the couch, with my favorite blanket and a cup of coffe
- Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving?
I am French: I have never celebrated Thanksgiving and we don’t really celebrate Halloween in France. So I would say neither. In France, we celebrate the All Saint Day on the 1st of November, on which you remember your lost ones. Since I leave in England, I have only celebrated Halloween once.
- What is one way you do to embrace the Fall season?
Weirdly, I tend to bake more during the autumn, probably because of my coffee and cake event I organise every first saturday of December. I need to check that my recipe are perfect prior the event.
- Favorite childhood memory from this season?
Definetely going to the park with my Maman and picking up leaves, trying to guess from what type of tree they were from
- What is your favorite trend (fashion/makeup/etc) so far this season?
I am not sure if I follow any trent but I love wearing dark lipsticks during autumn.
That’s it for my I love fall questions and answers!