- Nuxe Skin Perfecting Purifying LotionFirst of all, I have a combination skin – oily on the T-zone, dry on the cheekbones.
This lotion has been a favorite of mine for six months now. It’s efficient, and has a lovely scent of rosemary and iris. My skin does not go dry when I use it, which is what happens when I use most purifiying lotions. And I have less blackheads now.
- Boots Botanics Micellar 3-in-1 Cleansing Solution All Bright
I bought this micellar lotion because I was trying to find a back up lotion. I like to give a little bit of everything to my skin. It removes the makeup really well, and gives a fresh sensation to the skin.
- Tarte Picture Perfect Eyelash Curler
I’ve tried many eyelash curlers from Sephora, Superdrug, and even from Primark. But this is definitely my favorite. I could never understand why other girls couldn’t live without an eyelash curler, but now I get it : It’s perfect for my eye-shape, and I was very impressed from the first time I used it.
- Seventeen Define & Conquer Contour Kit
I bought the ‘Define and Conquer Contour Kit’ the last time I came to England for a holiday, last April. The packaging is great: solid and it has a big mirror.
Something hit me: both shades are matte… The ‘Seventeen’ highlighter is matte, light powdered, and pigmented.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
I love the sensation of this on the skin. The coverage is light to medium, so you need to use it alongside a concealer. I have oily skin and this foundation works really well.
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
I love it! I use it to cover the handful of spots I have. However, it’s a bit dry for my dark circles.
- Benefit Erase Paste
It’s a miracle in a tiny pot! It covers dark circles perfectly. I’ve had it for a year now, and I can’t imagine my make-up routine without it now.
- Benefit They’re real Mascara
The best mascara I’ve tried so far. This mascara really separates the eye lashes and it only needs two coats. This is the second time I have bought it. It’s long lasting and dries very quickly. It makes my tiny eyelashes look very long. It does a great job!
- Benefit They’re real Tinted PrimerI found a sample of this in the last edition of Elle UK. It’s great. Sometimes I use it by itself, sometimes alongside my Benefit mascara. The results are always impressive. I think I will buy a full size one when it becomes available in the UK.Benefit
They’re real Tinted Primer, £??