I got this palette a long time ago, when I first started to be really interested in make-up.
Looking at all my palettes a few weeks back, I realized that if I had to keep only one palette, it would be this one.
Let me explain my point of view…
- The packaging
The palette is set in a solid metal box, which closes properly. This helps you to avoid any mess in your bag or suitcase.
It has a huge mirror in it, which is perfect to use for doing your make-up, especially when you are away from home.
The palette is incredibly light, and is the perfect size to hold in one hand.
- The product itself
I don’t need to explain how Urban Decay eyeshadows are pigmented and long-lasting.
The choice of colours in this palette gives you so many possibilities!
- ‘Foxy’ is a matte beige
- ‘Half Baked’ is a nice gold
- ‘Booty Call’ is a really fair pink
- ‘Chopper’ is wonderful copper
- ‘Tease’ is a matte taupe
- ‘Snake Bite’ is a shimmery golden brown
- ‘Suspect’ is a dark champagne
- ‘Pistol’ is a nice dark shimmery grey
- ‘Verve’ is an elegant silver
- ‘YDK’ is a strange rose-gold
- ‘Busted’ is a nice dark purple
- ‘Blackout’ is one of the best matte black eyeshadow I’ve ever seen
I can make all the looks I want with these colours: vamp, classic, work-friendly, wedding style… I really love it and it’s definitely the best palette I own (for now, at least!).